|Medela Pump In Style® Advanced The Metro Bag™|
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for discreet pumping anywhere.
Available in three bag styles: On-the-go Tote, Backpack and The Metro Bag™.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology - only found in Medela breastpumps.
Features and Benefits:
On-the-go Tote also features:
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button
- Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase.
- Daily use - double-electric breastpump
- Designed for moms who pump several times a day.
- On-the-go Tote & Backpack have a built-in pump - The Metro Bag has a removable pump
- For portable, discreet pumping.
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag) - Holds everything you need to pump.
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag's is in a soft pouch) - Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included.
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments - For comfortable pump settings.
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack - Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool.
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA - Safe for you and your baby.
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket
- Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions.
The Metro Bag also features:
- Two sizes of PersonalFit breastshields
- Removable pump in a separate bag
- Work surface and mesh storage bags
- For pumping and transport flexibility.
Research shows that babies have two nursing rhythms - an initial, rapid rhythm to promote let-down, then a slower, deeper rhythm once the milk is flowing. Using that research, Medela has improved on its #1 selling pump. The result is the Pump In Style Advanced Backpack, with an innovative two-phase pumping pattern called Natural ExpressionTM.
This advanced pumping rhythm makes Pump In Style Advanced feel more like a baby than any other double electric pump.
Includes Free UPS Ground Shipping!!Free Shipping offer is valid for all 50 United States and APO/FPO addresses. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If you are in a hurry to receive your order, you may purchase an upgrade to UPS 2nd Day Air shipping for $25.
All 3 styles include:
- Double pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshields, includes connectors, valves, membranes and tubing.
- Four breastmilk bottles with lids, wide base nipple and travel cap for feeding and storage.
- 1 - 9 volt AC adaptor
- 1 - Battery pack (8 AA batteries not included)
- 1 - Removeable cooler bag and ice pack
- Instructions for use in English/Spanish/French
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
On-the-go Tote & Backpack also include:
- 1 - Black microfiber bag with integrated motor unit
The Metro Bag also includes:
- 1 - Versatile messenger bag with removable motor unit in separate bag
- 2 - Mesh storage bags
- 1 - Flexible plastic workspace
- 2 - 27 mm (large) PersonalFit breastshields
- 1 - Soft pouch for battery pack
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
Important: Power adaptor care -- Do not wrap cord of power adaptor around the plug body. Do not unplug power adaptor by pulling on cord. If damaged, immediately discontinue use and call Medela Customer Service at 1-800-435-8316.
Two Phase Pumping:
- Rapid milk ejection reflex
- Research-proven fixed cycles per minute
- Individually adjustable vacuum for comfort
- Comfort Flow Zone™ for maximum comfort and efficiency—gentle to the breast tissue.
- Adjustable preset combination of vacuum and cycles per minute.
- Supports milk production
Self Expressions has been an Authorized Medela Dealer for more than 22 years (since January 1, 1995). To confirm our status as an authorized Medela Dealer, please visit Medela's "Dealer Locator" website, and type in our zip code, which is 32579. You will see Self Expressions at the top of the list, along with a link to our website.
When will my order arrive?