Milk BandsTM are the latest solution for breastfeeding mothers who desire to keep an accurate nursing log of their baby's feeds without the hassles of nursing journals, safety pins, or bracelets being switched from side to side.
Milk Bands were exclusively designed to conveniently provide the feeding information of an infant to the nursing mother all on one wrist!
Milk Bands incorporate many unique features such as a side indicator, which lets the mother know which breast should be used when starting a feeding session by simply flipping the Milk Band inside-out once during every nursing session, as well as a time tracking device which can be used for many different purposes including:
- Record single feeding sessions to the nearest 5 minute increment
- Record multiple feeding sessions over a full day period
- Record the number of times the baby fed in one day
- Record the number of diapers the baby wet or soiled during the day
- Remind the mother what time the baby fed last
- Remind the mother roughly what time the baby is due for another feeding
Includes one bracelet. Choose color from the drop-down menu below. Some moms order one of every color to match their various outfits. You can also wear two bracelets at a time to track twins' feedings or to track one infant's feedings and diaper changes, etc.
When will my order arrive?